(Day 13, Early Morning) Guard Room - Family Reunion

The rumored secret texts and techniques kept within the Hundred Stances Dojo makes it a tempting target for military action in times of war, so a tower was built to watch for signs of impending attacks.
Obsidian Dragon
Site Admin

(Day 13, Early Morning) Guard Room - Family Reunion

Post by Obsidian Dragon »

"She's still unconscious," says Seppun Iemoro, now assigned as the leader of the guardsmen watching over the fallen Makiko. "You did a number on her, and...well, I know family's a rough thing, but you won't find any of the men here doing anything but congratulating you for it."
Nonhuman • Dragon • Obsidian • Shugenja • Cavalry • Unique
It is the last remant of Lord Onnotangu, the fallen Lord Moon.
Head GM • Forum Administrator
Ryotaru

Re: (Day 13, Early Morning) Guard Room - Family Reunion

Post by Ryotaru »

Ryotaru nods silently as he stands over his comatose sister. He notes the bandages covering her wounds - wounds he inflicted - and it's difficult to tell whether his expression indicates remorse for having done so, or consideration of more effective strikes he could have landed.

"Finally I have a family," he says to no one in particular, "and it seems I am destined to war against them. You for your traitorous ways, and our younger half-sister for taking what should be...what should be mine."

There. He'd said it. No turning back now.

The ronin turns to Seppun Iemoro and bows. "I leave her in your care. It seems...duty requires that I move on. If all goes well, I will be back to claim her."
Ronin • Samurai
Glory: 2.1 • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 0.0
Senior Ronin Student (contested)
"Call me a bastard again, and you'll be lucky if all I take from you is your tongue!"
Obsidian Dragon
Site Admin

Re: (Day 13, Early Morning) Guard Room - Family Reunion

Post by Obsidian Dragon »

The Seppun commander watches the ronin as he gathers up his half-empty traveling back and sets out on the road. He shakes his head and sighs.

"I could live a dozen lifetimes," he says, "and I don't think I'll ever be able to understand the mess we've found ourselves in here..."
Nonhuman • Dragon • Obsidian • Shugenja • Cavalry • Unique
It is the last remant of Lord Onnotangu, the fallen Lord Moon.
Head GM • Forum Administrator