D14 LA - Akhime's congratulation feast(Super open)

Open throughout the day rather than only at specific mealtimes, the peasant chef Bentoishi prides himself on his establishment's ability to provide quality nutrition to the dojo's students, visitors, and staff.
Shosuro Katsumi

Re: D14 LA - Akhime's congratulation feast(Super open)

Post by Shosuro Katsumi »

Tamori Kazunosuke wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:07 pmThe Tamori bows as well, smiling, but keeps silent while Akihime talks so as not to disrespect her. He didn't expect a gift at all, so he seemed somewhat surprised... even if pleasantly so.
Otomo Akihime wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:03 pm"Swimming is agreeable to me." She admits, and blinks, turning to Subete then back to Kazunosuke. "Ah, please, don't delay for my sake then."
"Ah, well... people are already aware that Scorpion can swim. So I suppose that's obvious."

He said this as he sat without a hint of amusement, though it was tough not to do so. Placing the box on the table in front of him, he unwrapped the silk scarf that he had been using to carry it. He slightly turned his body to face the Tamori, "Speaking of which, your gift, Tamori-san... I will admit, it is not much, but it is handmade specifically for you, so hopefully it is worthy of you."

Reaching into the box he pulled out an origami frog, made with fine green and yellow paper actually in Dragon colors. It wasn't anything fancy, but the folds were crisp and the angles sharp. A small and simple thing, but certainly showing some degree of technique.

Scorpion Clan <> Artisan <> Actor/Actress <> Dangerously Pretty
Glory Rank: 0 • Status Rank: 0 • Honor: Honorless Dog
Usual items: flute, masks, folding fan, umbrella
Tamori Kazunosuke

Re: D14 LA - Akhime's congratulation feast(Super open)

Post by Tamori Kazunosuke »

Shosuro Katsumi wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:32 pm "Ah, well... people are already aware that Scorpion can swim. So I suppose that's obvious."

He said this as he sat without a hint of amusement, though it was tough not to do so. Placing the box on the table in front of him, he unwrapped the silk scarf that he had been using to carry it. He slightly turned his body to face the Tamori, "Speaking of which, your gift, Tamori-san... I will admit, it is not much, but it is handmade specifically for you, so hopefully it is worthy of you."

Reaching into the box he pulled out an origami frog, made with fine green and yellow paper actually in Dragon colors. It wasn't anything fancy, but the folds were crisp and the angles sharp. A small and simple thing, but certainly showing some degree of technique.
The Dragon looked at the Origami, his eyes showing some curiosity, but quite pleased. "I can only be honoured by your offer, Shosuro-san - even though I wouldn't say such an animal is the first that would hop[/] to my mind! But this is so artful this one hardly deserves something like it, so I cannot accept it", he said, smiling slightly.

The other refusal followed a similar vein before he accepted the gift, quite clearly pleased with it - even if a bit sad that he didn't have something for the Shosuro in return at the time.
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Serene
Glory: 1.0 • Honor: What is expected • Status: 1.0
Lived in Dark Edge Village • Hard on himself • Wild at times
Carries: Taoist poetry book, small knife, straw hat
Potential: Some expectations (low results?)