Start Wearing Purple [LM0]

Moto Hunghar

Re: Start Wearing Purple [LM0]

Post by Moto Hunghar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 am

"You're not really rude. Just clumsy." She approached to pat him on the arm. "Cheer up, big man. You'll find your way. Just perhaps not here. In your current disposition, any of the girls here would eat you alive. It's not a place for boys."
Unicorn Shugenja ֍ Water ֍ Frontierswoman ֍ Wild Performer ֍ Daredevil ֍ Oh So Gaijin ֍ Wields Beheader
Status 1 ֍ Glory 1 ֍ Unexpected Honour! ֍ Profile

Usually: Elegant furisode, jade pendant, golden jewellery, fan, scroll satchel, sumi-e, setar
If allowed: Beheader (sacred scimitar), sturdy clothes, ashigaru armour, survival kit, kiseru, Shahanshah (Unicorn riding horse)

Hiruma Zoido

Post by Hiruma Zoido » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:36 pm

"Hai." He watched as she patted his arm, he seemed to relax upon her reassurances. Nodding, his smile returned. "No. I know. Some of my clansmen pushed me through, saying something about coming out a man." He looked back to the door way, then to Hunghar.

"I was just trying to explore the city. I've only just arrived."
Large - Idealistic - Gullible - Cursed by Gaki-do - Permanent Wound - Missing Left Index Finger - Crab Clan - Bushi
Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 1.0 - Status 1.0
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Hiruma Mon, Hida Mon)

Lodging: The Grinning Carp
Topaz Points: 2

Moto Hunghar

Post by Moto Hunghar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:01 am

"I kinda know how it is. Among the rowdy grown-ups giving bad advice." She chuckled, a bit wistfully. As no-one immediately answered to her accommodation call, she decided to leave the place for now and go find a food stall. "Anyway, I am hungry. Will you tag along?"
Unicorn Shugenja ֍ Water ֍ Frontierswoman ֍ Wild Performer ֍ Daredevil ֍ Oh So Gaijin ֍ Wields Beheader

Usually: Elegant furisode, jade pendant, golden jewellery, fan, scroll satchel, sumi-e, setar
If allowed: Beheader (sacred scimitar), sturdy clothes, ashigaru armour, survival kit, kiseru, Shahanshah (Unicorn riding horse)

Hiruma Zoido

Post by Hiruma Zoido » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 pm

"Gladly! I can always eat. Especially after meeting someone new!" He seemed to turn more chipper at her invitation. The giant Crab shielded his eyes as they walked back outside of the Geisha house, looking about.

"They meant well, I'm sure."
Large - Idealistic - Gullible - Cursed by Gaki-do - Permanent Wound - Missing Left Index Finger - Crab Clan - Bushi

Moto Hunghar

Post by Moto Hunghar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:46 pm

"Sure." She tsked. "So what people of your sides eat for their muscles not go flacid?"

Hiruma Zoido

Post by Hiruma Zoido » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:02 pm

He mused for a moment, thinking back. "I suppose same as anyone else. A lot of fish and rice. Usually more fish than rice. Pickled vegetables. Eggs! So many eggs. My mother made them in batches for us growing up!" He smiled, fondly remembering family meals.

Though he did recall portion sizes were rather large.

"But I don't think anything special, really. What about you? I've only heard stories, but I don't believe them. What comes to your tables with the Unicorn, Moto-san?"

Moto Hunghar

Post by Moto Hunghar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:54 pm

"Roasted wild pig, for instance." Hunghar smiled disarmingly. "Juicy."

Hiruma Zoido

Post by Hiruma Zoido » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:26 am

"I've... never had that." He thought out loud, wondering how it must taste. Pork wasn't served much in his home.

"Think you'll find something that compares?"