Ooooooo, shiny! [OOC Blather 1]

Here we gather, sharing open threads, memorable moments, and other craziness.
Usagi Ginhiko

Re: Ooooooo, shiny! [OOC Blather 1]

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

All right, any bushi or just plain violent types we have left, Ginhiko's throwing a murder party. If you've fought beside her, if you've talked to her, if you just think a good bloody scrap is what the doctor ordered, consider yourselves invited.
Hare Clan * Bushi * Famous * Hero of the People * Outran Lightning * Yoriki of Seppun Jinpachi
Glory: 8.1 * Honor: Exceptional * Status: 3.5 * Kemari Queen * Gym Rat

Yasuki Aiyuri

Post by Yasuki Aiyuri »

Usagi Ginhiko wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:46 am
All right, any bushi or just plain violent types we have left, Ginhiko's throwing a murder party. If you've fought beside her, if you've talked to her, if you just think a good bloody scrap is what the doctor ordered, consider yourselves invited.
Ooo, ooo. Can Ai come? :mrgreen:
Crane Yasuki ♡ Merchant ♡ Courtier ♡ Sumai ♡ Temptress ♡ Uber Famous Once More ♡ Official Bouncemaster-General
usual gear/appearance: revealing kimono, folding fan, personal chop, wakizashi, coin purse, the smell of expensive perfume

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

Yasuki Aiyuri wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:52 am
Usagi Ginhiko wrote:
If you wanna bring your courtier into a combat thread, by all means! Ginhiko would probably worry a bit about her non-bushi friends, but if you can stomp some face, you can join.
Hare Clan * Bushi * Famous * Hero of the People * Outran Lightning * Yoriki of Seppun Jinpachi
Glory: 8.1 * Honor: Exceptional * Status: 3.5 * Kemari Queen * Gym Rat

Kasuga Garou

Post by Kasuga Garou »

Usagi Ginhiko wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:55 am
If you wanna bring your courtier into a combat thread, by all means! Ginhiko would probably worry a bit about her non-bushi friends, but if you can stomp some face, you can join.
Depending on what's happening on my end, I might be able to come - I'll need to pony up some armour from somewhere, however.

Also, why would we be hitting this place?
Tortoise Clan | Courtier | Yoriki to Seppun Jinpachi | Hero of the People | Need a hand?
Glory: 4.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: Respectable Enough... | Status: 3.5
Typically found with: Dark yet intricate court attire, a Daisho, an open ear

Saibankan
Despair Bear

Post by Saibankan »

Welcome to the last full game day of Naishou 3 everyone. We appreciate your participation, without you, there is no game.
Non-Human * Mastermind * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * AGM
"Disrupt law and order, and you get punished for it. Isn't that how society works?"

Teika

Post by Teika »

Saibankan wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:43 pm
Welcome to the last full game day of Naishou 3 everyone. We appreciate your participation, without you, there is no game.
/mauls the Robobear
Ronin * Courtier * Performer * Smol * Pretteh * Fragile * In service to the Crane * Hero of the People

Glory: A bit (2.1) * Honour: I'm sure I had some somewhere (Untrustworthy)* Status: HA! (0.0)

Hida Yoshihime

Post by Hida Yoshihime »

Literally heading to work, so Yoshi's not available until later tonight, but certainly could add a combatant.

What are we fighting? XD
Saibankan wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:43 pm
Thanks for running, it's been a lot of fun to watch the plots unspool.
Crab * Bushi * Princess * Large * Fashionable * Ever Courteous...but definitely opinionated
Honor: Expected * Status: 3 * Glory 4
Description

Carries: Daisho, fashionable court clothing, fan,

Hiruma Zoido

Post by Hiruma Zoido »

Usagi Ginhiko wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:55 am
Yasuki Aiyuri wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:52 am
Usagi Ginhiko wrote:
Look. I brought a Berserker. I need to Berserker rage on some fools.
Crab | Berserker | Large | Idealistic | Gullible | Cursed and Blessed | Paragon of Courage | Hero Of The People
Honor: What Is Expected | Glory: 6.0 | Status 3.0
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Hiruma Mon, Hida Mon), Daisho, Fan
Danger: Heavy Armor, Tetsubo

Teika

Post by Teika »

Hiruma Zoido wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:40 pm

Look. I brought a Berserker. I need to Berserker rage on some fools.
I sooooooooo read that in Mr T's voice.
Ronin * Courtier * Performer * Smol * Pretteh * Fragile * In service to the Crane * Hero of the People

Glory: A bit (2.1) * Honour: I'm sure I had some somewhere (Untrustworthy)* Status: HA! (0.0)

Fukurokujin
Wise Guy
Location: The Celestial Heavens of the Beautiful Texas Hill Country

Post by Fukurokujin »

I pity them.

The fools, I mean.
Experienced 3 Fortune of Wisdom
Soul of Seppun Yamaedo
Naishou GM Team
That would be wise...