[Day 9, Early Morning] Here to See a Girl About a Knife (Expecting)

This gate leads to a bridge across the Itochu River, on the other side of which sits the den of iniquity known as Panchu Mura.
Usagi Ginhiko

Re: [Day 9, Early Morning] Here to See a Girl About a Knife (Expecting)

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"Oh yes, Kasuga Garou-san in particular has been of far more long-term good to Naishou than I. The Tortoise have definite aptitudes that have come into play here "
Hare Clan * Bushi * Famous * Hero of the People * Outran Lightning * Not Wealthy * Yoriki of Seppun Jinpachi
Glory: 7.6 * Honor: Exceptional * Status: 3.5 * Kemari Queen * Gym Rat

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"Interestingly enough...we have seen only a little of Kasuga-san either, outside of that incident. We might be unaware of the good he did though - there is that" the instructor replied, and then Orika went on "The heads of the families have decided this is not an acceptable thing anyway. Us not knowing what's going on in this place. So we're rallying, with some assistance from Doji Norichika-sama and others, of course."

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"I'm glad to hear it. After all, how can you do your duty with such incomplete information?"
Hare Clan * Bushi * Famous * Hero of the People * Outran Lightning * Not Wealthy * Yoriki of Seppun Jinpachi

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"As best as you can. That's not ideal of course" the Instructor said

"Either way...I'll work hard. I'll train. I'll fight" Orika said "I'm glad I can, instead of being sold downriver to some brothel" a bit of anger there "We can't make plans yet, except to end the lawlessness that has taken hold in our lands. That'll be dealt with in the coming days."

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"I'm glad to hear it. And if you ever happen to need another sword, look me up. I feel out of place in Court most days, but I'm right at home in a scrap."

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"We might, at that. I doubt that some of those who prospered under this state of lawlessness will go quietly - if the fighting picks up a solid pair of hands would be most welcome"

Orika bowed to Ginhiko again

"As would a guest Sensei. Either way, Usagi-san, you will always be welcome in these walls"

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"You honor me, Yasuda-san."

Ginhiko returned the bow.

"But I fear I have already taken too much of your time. Give your brother my best, as well."

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"I will. He was quite effusive with his thanks - but maybe you'll get to meet him again, too. Until then, Usagi-san"

/scene?

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

[/Scene!]