[Day 14, Early Morning- Nogura Family Compound] The Take (Expecting)

Through this gate leads a road headed north of the city, through the small Eastern Villages through to Koso Mura, Sujuko Mura, and the mountain pass leading into Phoenix lands.
Usagi Ginhiko

Re: [Day 14, Early Morning- Nogura Family Compound] The Take (Expecting)

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

Ginhiko went for the buns, since they were pretty exotic by her standards, but ignored none of the fare.

"I hope the Empress can be persuaded to have the Miya's Blessing applied to Naishou. After the war, and the other troubles..."
Hare Clan * Bushi * Famous * Hero of the People * Outran Lightning * Yoriki of Seppun Jinpachi
Glory: 8.1 * Honor: Exceptional * Status: 3.5 * Kemari Queen * Gym Rat

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"We'd be happy with the blessing of not being invaded or looted for a while" Kaname said, "But this would be lovely, of course. Things have already looked up here, at least"

She considered.

"I'm actually not sure the province went through worse before, but do not worry, we will be able to manage, even if your help is very welcome"

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"Well, after the work I put in last time, I'm somewhat invested in Naishou."

A smile.

"Plus, I owe Doji Kaori-sama much."
Hare Clan * Bushi * Famous * Hero of the People * Outran Lightning * Yoriki of Seppun Jinpachi

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"Yes, she has been tirelessly active behind the scenes, that one, even if the rumours are not kind to her. But we remember what she has done for us"

Kaname herself was more traditional with her breakfast choices, sticking to pickles and Miso soup.

"And we are grateful that people seem invested in our province. Even some of the Scorpions and Lions have been" less of a pest than most of their clanmates "good to us. It humbles me a little"

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"And to think, just five years ago, I don't know that anyone outside of the province even remembered it existed..."

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

"The good old days....maybe. Heh" she exhaled, smiled "Well, the new age has arrived. We're glad it at least brought people of your calibre here, Usagi-san. ANd others. We can't turn back the clock."

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko »

"And you cannot back into the future."

Some Dragon had something like that once, and Ginhiko had always liked the sound of it.

Ukanomitama
Fresh Greens

Post by Ukanomitama »

Nogura Kaname nodded. It sounded wise, and those were the right words to end that conversation on.

/fade into breakfast + scene

Also: Get yourself some Nogura Kaname as 1/1 Ally. Could be useful at some point :)