D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

While it presents itself as a restaurant - a rather good one, too, serving fish fresh from the river - the real draw of the Golden Trout is its back room, which is home to a variety of games to gamble on, as well as a fair share of the city's illicit dealings.
User avatar
Kasuga Garou
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:34 pm

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Kasuga Garou »

Kasuga Hitsuko wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:52 pm
"Duty, of course," Hitsuko replies.

And when she sees Garou glance aside at the Badger, she adds "Not all service is supposed to be discreet. As I know you know."
Garou sits overly straight, as if addressing a very serious complaint. From his posture and tone, it is obvious that he is making a joke at his own expense.

"Tortoise-sama, I am happily engaged. I would have no idea about any s-such practices."

His stern face breaks a little with a snort.
Tortoise Clan | Courtier | Yoriki to Seppun Jinpachi | Hero of the People | Need a hand?
Glory: 4.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: Respectable Enough... | Status: 3.5
Typically found with: Dark yet intricate court attire, a Daisho, an open ear

User avatar
Kasuga Hitsuko
NPC
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:09 am

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Kasuga Hitsuko »

Kasuga Garou wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:37 pm
Garou sits overly straight, as if addressing a very serious complaint. From his posture and tone, it is obvious that he is making a joke at his own expense.

"Tortoise-sama, I am happily engaged. I would have no idea about any s-such practices."

His stern face breaks a little with a snort.
Hitsuko raises her own cup.

"To the fortunate fiancee, then!"
Tortoise Clan • Courtier • NPC
"'Minor' doesn't mean 'insignificant'."
Honor: Untrustworthy • Glory: 3.3 • Status: 2.7
Accompanied by Ichiro Oishi and Tonbo Denbe
ImageImage

User avatar
Fukurokujin
Wise Guy
Posts: 590
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 am
Location: The Celestial Heavens of the Beautiful Texas Hill Country

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Fukurokujin »

Shosuro Shiitake wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:19 pm
"What shouldn't I ask you then?" If he was going to have a question like that, she would make sure to have her own. Something about mutually assured questions.

"Let's go evens this time."
"What I do," Oishi replies.

He rolls the dice, getting an even number.

"Ask away."
Experienced 3 Fortune of Wisdom
Soul of Seppun Yamaedo
Naishou GM Team
That would be wise...

User avatar
Shosuro Shiitake
Posts: 951
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:14 am

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Shosuro Shiitake »

Fukurokujin wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:53 pm
"What I do," Oishi replies.

He rolls the dice, getting an even number.

"Ask away."
She nodded. Seemed like a reasonable thing to her.

"Would you care to up the ante? From questions to dares?" A mischievous smile blossomed into life on her face. "Only limits would be full blown sex, murder, treason, and anything else that could get a person killed."
Scorpion Clan ~ Courtier ~ Shy mushroom ~ Yoriki
Status: 3.5 || Honor: Pfffffh || Glory: 2.4

Carries/wears: Plain kimono, red fan, wakizashi, a knife!
No kitty after D10. No mask after D9 EM

User avatar
Fukurokujin
Wise Guy
Posts: 590
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 am
Location: The Celestial Heavens of the Beautiful Texas Hill Country

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Fukurokujin »

Shosuro Shiitake wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:56 pm
She nodded. Seemed like a reasonable thing to her.

"Would you care to up the ante? From questions to dares?" A mischievous smile blossomed into life on her face. "Only limits would be full blown sex, murder, treason, and anything else that could get a person killed."
"Where's the fun there?" Oishi asks. "So 'maybe' 's gotta be the answer.

"Call it."
Experienced 3 Fortune of Wisdom
Soul of Seppun Yamaedo
Naishou GM Team
That would be wise...

User avatar
Shosuro Shiitake
Posts: 951
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:14 am

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Shosuro Shiitake »

Fukurokujin wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:03 pm

"Where's the fun there?" Oishi asks. "So 'maybe' 's gotta be the answer.

"Call it."
"The fun in that is everyone being alive by the morning." She answered. "I guess odds then."
Scorpion Clan ~ Courtier ~ Shy mushroom ~ Yoriki
Status: 3.5 || Honor: Pfffffh || Glory: 2.4

Carries/wears: Plain kimono, red fan, wakizashi, a knife!
No kitty after D10. No mask after D9 EM

User avatar
Fukurokujin
Wise Guy
Posts: 590
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 am
Location: The Celestial Heavens of the Beautiful Texas Hill Country

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Fukurokujin »

Shosuro Shiitake wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:14 pm
"The fun in that is everyone being alive by the morning." She answered. "I guess odds then."
"Like I said," says Oishi as he rolls again.

Three.

A grunt.
Experienced 3 Fortune of Wisdom
Soul of Seppun Yamaedo
Naishou GM Team
That would be wise...

User avatar
Shosuro Shiitake
Posts: 951
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:14 am

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Shosuro Shiitake »

She rolled her eyes. "What would you consider fun then?"

"Evens this time."
Scorpion Clan ~ Courtier ~ Shy mushroom ~ Yoriki
Status: 3.5 || Honor: Pfffffh || Glory: 2.4

Carries/wears: Plain kimono, red fan, wakizashi, a knife!
No kitty after D10. No mask after D9 EM

User avatar
Fukurokujin
Wise Guy
Posts: 590
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 am
Location: The Celestial Heavens of the Beautiful Texas Hill Country

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Fukurokujin »

Shosuro Shiitake wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 pm
She rolled her eyes. "What would you consider fun then?"

"Evens this time."
"Sex, a good killing, a good fight even before that."

Oishi rolls the dice again.

It's an 8.

Another grunt.
Experienced 3 Fortune of Wisdom
Soul of Seppun Yamaedo
Naishou GM Team
That would be wise...

User avatar
Shosuro Shiitake
Posts: 951
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:14 am

Re: D9EN Debauching? (Dicey Influence)

Post by Shosuro Shiitake »

Fukurokujin wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:20 pm
"Sex, a good killing, a good fight even before that."

Oishi rolls the dice again.

It's an 8.

Another grunt.
"Rather limited in fun, don't you think?"

He's more of a brute than I realized... maybe one of the Kasuga would be better company this evening...

Her gaze wandered over to the two Tortoise, lingering over them for a few long moments before returning to the Badger.

"Evens again."
Scorpion Clan ~ Courtier ~ Shy mushroom ~ Yoriki
Status: 3.5 || Honor: Pfffffh || Glory: 2.4

Carries/wears: Plain kimono, red fan, wakizashi, a knife!
No kitty after D10. No mask after D9 EM

Locked