Day 9 - LE - Sincerely Your Teacher (Minami)

When court is not in session and important gatherings need to take place, there are rooms available in the palace.
Yasuki Aiyuri

Re: Day 9 - LE - Sincerely Your Teacher (Minami)

Post by Yasuki Aiyuri »

"A wonderfully blunt way to put it! Now, let's get started."

Aiyuri started with her examples; they were more complicated than merely dancing around an issue of a bad haircut or such, but were simple enough to be teachable. Then, she asked Minami to give some examples of her own.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

D9, LE, teaching Minami Sincerity, TN25 -> 1 called raise -> TN 30, VP 3/3 from Day 9 for +1k1: 8d10o10k5 36 Pass with 1 raise to Minami
Crane Yasuki ♡ Merchant ♡ Courtier ♡ Sumai ♡ Temptress ♡ Uber Famous Once More ♡ Official Bouncemaster-General
usual gear/appearance: revealing kimono, folding fan, personal chop, wakizashi, coin purse, the smell of expensive perfume

Miya Minami
NPC

Post by Miya Minami »

Minami did....surprisingly well.

36 vs. 25, pass

Well, only surprising if someone thought that she wasn't really a courtier, but instead some minor fortune of academic hardship. But speaking from the heart, considering the feelings of others? These were second nature to her. She still needed a bit of polishing, but there was potential here.
Imperial • Courtier • NPC
"Oops!"
Honor: Exceptional • Glory: 1.0 • Status: 2.0

Yasuki Aiyuri

Post by Yasuki Aiyuri »

Aiyuri nodded and smiled, "Seems like you definitely have the basics more than down. And I appreciate the questions; Means you want to learn. Though I should really already know that from all the lessons you've been putting up with."
Crane Yasuki ♡ Merchant ♡ Courtier ♡ Sumai ♡ Temptress ♡ Uber Famous Once More ♡ Official Bouncemaster-General
usual gear/appearance: revealing kimono, folding fan, personal chop, wakizashi, coin purse, the smell of expensive perfume

Miya Minami
NPC

Post by Miya Minami »

Minami smiled.

"It hasn't been all bad, Yasuki-san. I've spent time with some of the best samurai in the Empire, ne?" she offered.
"Oops!"

Yasuki Aiyuri

Post by Yasuki Aiyuri »

"Hm. Perhaps. Do you think you have learned a lot as well then?"

She'd never talked with anyone else about the other lessons Minami had been taking, let alone how they'd been going.

Miya Minami
NPC

Post by Miya Minami »

"Well.....not as much as I would have liked, but I'll keep doing my best, and I'm sure everyone else is too." she said.
"Oops!"

Yasuki Aiyuri

Post by Yasuki Aiyuri »

"I suppose such things take time... and school would be much shorter of a process if everything clicked right away, no? For now, let's wrap this up and call it a night. We can continue this discussion tomorrow evening."

Miya Minami
NPC

Post by Miya Minami »

Minami nodded.

"I look forward to it Yasuki-sensei." she offered, rising and bowing...

/exit!
"Oops!"