Day 9, Early Morning - Ritual Five (the Inn, open)

Also known as the Granary, Matsu Tadanobu has directed Lion forces in the province to secure the town and its bountiful grain stores.
Togashi Koimomo

Re: Day 9, Early Morning - Ritual Five (the Inn, open)

Post by Togashi Koimomo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 am

Momo looked over at Miyuki, noticing that the mask was not only back but looking pretty rigid. Maybe she had crossed a boundary? It was still kinda hard to tell with Yuki-chan, at least for herself.

"Well... you're not wrong, Miyuki-san. Though there's a certain beauty to plain and simple too..."

She let her mind drift a moment before shaking her head, looking back over her shoulder at the door into the inn, which was still closed. Still, maybe Miyuki's mood had a point. Still, there was an arm around her and no one was coming, so she wasn't gonna move... yet.

"S-Still! You're obviously not so plain and simple, Kaoru-san. I'm... at least I think I'm a pretty good judge of that. Though I also wonder if I overestimate myself in that respect sometimes... Yes, well, I was just hoping to get to know you even better, maybe lighten the mood; I find the morning not the best time for sourness, thus why I am not a fan of drinking too much at once."
Dragon Clan ♡ Tattooed Monk ♤ Lush? ◇ Archer ♧ Brawler □ Lech ○ Spider Tattoo ☆ Bamboo Tattoo
Honor: As expected [] Status: 1.0 [] Glory: 0.7, Infamy: 3.0
(avatar by Wei) theme

Moshi Kaoru

Post by Moshi Kaoru » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Isawa Miyuki wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:32 am
snip
Togashi Koimomo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 am
snip
She glances to Miyuki "..."

And then looks to Koimomo. "But I am. Compared to Miyuki-chan anyway... A Phoenix, a shugenja... and she looks so beyond one's reach - like the stars in the sky, wouldn't you say? Quite alluring... don't you agree, Koimomo-san?"

The tone of the Mantis becomes somewhat predatory. "I'm still somewhat sleepy so... Why don't you show me how Miyuki-san can... sweeten your mornings?", she says and releases the Togashi.
Mantis Clan • Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Benten's Blessing • Rich • Falconer • Dependent (kid)

Togashi Koimomo

Post by Togashi Koimomo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:08 am

Looking to Miyuki then back to Kaoru, plans changed at the Moshi woman's words. Though, at the same time, she wanted to be ginger with Yuki; There was no reason to make things worse with a woman she loved that was already in a bad mood.

Sliding off Kaoru's lap, Koimomo stood up in the wooden tub before leaning in and giving Miyuki a light kiss on the cheek; Nothing really scandalous at all, "Look, Miyuki-san brightens my mornings just by spending them with me. The fact that you're still here," and she was facing Miyuki at this point, "means a lot to me. I'm sorry for being so odd sometimes, but you know I mean everything I say; So when I say you're special and that I'm thankful you're here, I mean it. And when I say I think you and Kaoru-san would get along, I only mean just that. No hidden words or meaning or half-truths in any of it."

She sat back down, this time across from the two other women, glancing at Kaoru, "Dunno if you knew that about me already Kaoru-san, but... well, now you do if you didn't."
Dragon Clan ♡ Tattooed Monk ♤ Lush? ◇ Archer ♧ Brawler □ Lech ○ Spider Tattoo ☆ Bamboo Tattoo
(avatar by Wei) theme

Isawa Miyuki

Post by Isawa Miyuki » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:08 am

Miyuki blushed partially from the kiss and partially from embarrassment from her small jealousy. She bowed her head and softly smiled at Koimomo "Thank you Momo-chan. You honor me."

She then turned to Kaoru and gave her a small smile "I am sure if Koimomo-san believes it she is right, and it is not as if I find you unappealing Kaoru-san, quite the opposite. We should find time to get to know eachother a bit better."
Last edited by Isawa Miyuki on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix Clan • Shugenja • Aloof • Strong willed • Cold Beauty
Glory: 2.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected
Carries: wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, art supplies

Moshi Kaoru

Post by Moshi Kaoru » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:53 pm

"Perhaps, but now.... I'm just feeling lazy.", she says with a playful tone. "So I'll just lean back and watch you two... unless you are too shy. Are you?", Kaoru says, teasingly.
Mantis Clan • Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Benten's Blessing • Rich • Falconer • Dependent (kid)

Togashi Koimomo

Post by Togashi Koimomo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:51 pm

That got a little bit of a chuckle out of Koimomo, "Me? I'm never shy about anything, pretty much. Speaking my mind, enjoying things... you know, whatever."

She glances over at Yuki, not wanting to speak for her. For once.
(avatar by Wei) theme