[D8LE] Private Stock

Despite the name, this is an upscale establishment, in which a discerning palette is more valued than simple alcohol tolerance.
Mirumoto Daigo

[D8LE] Private Stock

Post by Mirumoto Daigo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:01 pm

It was a busy day. But Daigo still had work to do. And it just so happened that his work took him back to a fine sake house. Duty.

Still wearing his traditional kimono, which was still slightly too big for him, even after Choudai's meal, he stepped inside. His eyes narrowed as he looked around. Unfortunately, he didn't have a good description of the people he was looking for, but maybe he wouldn't need one.
Dragon Clan • Investigator • Permanent Wound • It's Medicinal, Really
Carries: Wakizashi, calligraphy kit, notebook
Description

Miya Akihiro

Re: [D8LE] Private Stock

Post by Miya Akihiro » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Akihiro entered shortly thereafter, excited to pursue their latest lead. Lead? Look at me, amateur detective over here. Seeing Daigo scanning the room, he followed suit to find anyone who looked like the type who associated with the victim. Victim! There weI go again.
Imperial Families * Courtier * Cartographer * Cheery * Wealthy * Opinionated

Carries: Fine (but sensible clothes), peace-knotted wakizashi, fan, jingasa, smoking pipe, calligraphy kit (sometimes)

Description

Fukurokujin
Wise Guy

Post by Fukurokujin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11 pm

There are several groups drinking, of course. Only one appears to be a group of Scorpion, if the masks and colors are to be believed.

If.
Naishou GM Team

Mirumoto Daigo

Post by Mirumoto Daigo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Daigo gave Akihiro a nod. "Good to see you again, Miya-sama. I knew I could count on you."

He leaned in, speaking in a low voice, under the ambient volume of the room. "That's probably them. We just want to get them talking about her. You want to get us started?" He smirked. "I think you make a better impression than I do, for some reason."
Dragon Clan • Investigator • Permanent Wound • It's Medicinal, Really
Carries: Wakizashi, calligraphy kit, notebook
Description