Do questions leave you in Despair? Sai's Q&A

Meaningless banter, commentary, and jokes - it's (almost) anything goes here!
Yasuki Aiyuri

Re: Do questions leave you in Despair? Sai's Q&A

Post by Yasuki Aiyuri » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:53 pm

Hm...

Too bad Ai didn't talk with the charming bodyguard at her party it seems.
Crane Clan Yasuki ♡ Austentatious ♡ Merchant ♡ Courtier ♡ Sumai ♡ Blinging ♡ Super Famous ♡ NEEEEEEEERD

Usagi Ginhiko

Post by Usagi Ginhiko » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Oh, say, that’s a thing!

Did Ginhiko hanging around all of the time screw up the Stonecup information service? I mean, any questions she asked about Kudo probably revealed her intentions, but Ginhiko was never exactly subtle about those...
Hare Clan* Bushi* Famous* Hero of the People
Glory: 5.0 * Honor: Exceptional * Status: 1.0
5 Tournament Points

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 am

Yasuki Aiyuri wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:53 pm
Hm...

Too bad Ai didn't talk with the charming bodyguard at her party it seems.
I had such a night of passion for you if you did, but she just didn't live up to your standards apparently ;)
Non-Human * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

"What what!? Do you really hate me so much? But I'm so cute!"

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:09 am

Usagi Ginhiko wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:25 pm
Oh, say, that’s a thing!

Did Ginhiko hanging around all of the time screw up the Stonecup information service? I mean, any questions she asked about Kudo probably revealed her intentions, but Ginhiko was never exactly subtle about those...
Not really. His main function was to function as a piece of the clever man game. Originally, the clue would've just tied to any peasant or eta, but then I realized that that might be stretching what information gathering resources damashihime had at her disposal. So he was there to function for that particular clue, and give her some feedback on the people who got to him.

Secondary function was if Damashihime needed backup. There was a chance you might've seen a touch of his skill there if you hadn't so utterly owned those bullies.

Third function is information gathering. They aren't tied to the drug plot (Scorpion don't actually have a hive mind, and I try not to muck with other gm's plots)

He actually really appreciated Ginhiko's attention. She gave him a reason to eat properly, and her mere presence kept most bullies away from him so he did'n't have to deal with them. He rather enjoyed the depth of his role her presence drove him to.

Of course, he knows Ginhiko is no friend to those in red and black for good reason. Then again, she IS going to the Winter Court. Perhaps the Heavens will reward her compassion for a simple old man. Stranger things have happened :D
Non-Human * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

"What what!? Do you really hate me so much? But I'm so cute!"